Weight Category Rating
The 5X3 VANGARD is classed as a Weight Category 1.
Secure garden storage
To lock away your gardening equipment, the Vangard metal garden shed is fitted with a solid, two-point locking system (with deadbolt) featuring a thumb turn lock with a padlock fitting (for use with your own padlock). The Vangard metal shed is an exceptionally secure and versatile storage shed, great for keeping your equipment secure yet easily accessible - ideal for everyday use. This 5 x 3 metal shed may be compact in Size , but you’ll be surprised at the amount you can store inside this all-metal, heavy-duty storage unit, thanks to the extra-large opening and fold flat (well almost!) doors, giving a great access space.
Stylish and discreet garden storage available in a selection of colours, you can match your garden shed colour to your outdoor environment.
The Vangard 5 x 3 metal garden shed is a long-lasting UK designed and manufactured unit that requires very little day to day maintenance, unlike wooden sheds - so just sit back and relax.
As with all Asgard storage, the Vangard 5 x 3 medium-Size d metal shed comes with a 10 Year Warranty and is delivered free to most of the UK mainland*.
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
Product Code: Van1
The Vangard 5 x 3 Metal Shed - Features
Double door garden shed
- Made from very tough, thick, rust-resistant galvanized steel - tough and weatherproof.
- 76kg in weight (that's 12 stone) - a substantial 5 x 3 garden shed.
- Supplied with a 10-Year Warranty - Asgard sheds are UK made and built to last.
- A discreet shed ventilation system - in the roof minimizes condensation.
- Fitted with an excellent two-point locking system (to suit your own padlock*).
- Wide double-door access - great for storing large items.
- Integral heavy-duty metal base - included complete with bolts for securing to your base.
- Pre-drilled holes - to accept the Asgard extra strong hook packs and eyelets.
- Hidden screws and fixtures - no sharp screw heads exposed - extra secure.
- All Asgards are self-assembly - using the illustrated instructions.
- Optional Wooden Subfloor is available - for added protection to your shed floor.
- Full shed assembly option available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- A choice of great looking colours -available to suit any environment.
- Maintenance-free garden storage - no repainting or rotting.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*.
Designed and manufactured in the UK by an approved manufacturer with over 30 years of industry experience.
*The Vangard unit will take a conventional padlock with a shackle up to 6mm in diameter and your local locksmith should be able to recommend a good quality double locking padlock with a hardened steel shackle.
Please note: The Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Please note: That before installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.