Weight Category Rating
The Bike Storage X2 is classed as a Weight Category 2.
Used by the Police:
Asgard Bike Storage is considered one of the securest bike shelters on the market and we have supplied our double metal bike shelter to the Police.
Product Code: BL3
Twin Bike Shelter - Features
Secure bike locker - storage for 2 bikes**
- Perfect for the side of a house or flat - compact, secure bike storage.
- The Twin Bike Shelter is made from strong, thick, galvanised (weatherproof) steel, which means it is rust-resistant.*Please note this unit does not have an integral galvanised steel floor - this product is bolted down directly to the ground (concrete base)
- 99kg in weight (that's over 15 stone) - substantial units suitable for public and private use.
- Made and designed in West Yorkshire with a 10 Year Warranty - our units are built to last.
- Fitted with our tough locking system - excellent secure cycle storage.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - beat the thieves!
- Reinforced handle surround - for added security.
- Large single door access - effortless loading and unloading of your bikes.
- Multiple units bolt together for additional security - great for Schools or Councils.
- An open floor area means there is no restriction on how you store your bike.
- Includes 2 kit hooks - hang helmets and bags with your bikes.
- The twin bike store can be bolted down to the ground - using the supplied securing bolts.
- Self-assembly using the easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - safe and secure.
- A choice of colours - looks great .... anywhere!
- Maintenance-free - no tedious repainting - 10 Year Warranty.
- Supplied with two keys - additional keys can be purchased on request.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
Please note: This unit does not have an integral metal floor - this product is bolted down directly to the ground (concrete base).
Please note: Before the installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure. Are you left-handed? The door handing of this unit can be changed for the user (either right-handed or left-handed) and to suit your location - Please specify when placing your order.*
* Please note unless specified at the time of order the Twin Bike Shelter door will be right-handed. The image shown is a Left Handed version.