Constructed from European Spruce Softwood and pressure treated to prolong the lifespan of the structure protecting it from rot or decay this will definitely last for many many years!
- 2 Size Options:
- Medium = Width: 2.4m, Depth: 2.08m, Height: 2.95m
- Large = Width: 2.7m, Depth: 2.35m, Height: 3.1m
- Floor Included with Summerhouse
- Felt Shingle Roof Tiles, Red, Green or Black
- Wooden Finial
- Brass Door Fixtures & Window Latches
- 4mm Toughened Safety Glass Windows
- Comes with all Necessary Fixings and Instructions
|Cladding Style||Tongue & Groove||Tongue & Groove|
|Roof Material||Asphalt Felt Tile Shingle||Asphalt Felt Tile Shingle|
|FSC Accredited Timber||Yes||Yes|
|10 Year Guarantee||Yes||Yes|
Installation is offered on this product
In most cases installation will be carried out on the same day as delivery. If this is not the case we will communicate this with you before delivery.
Important: A power supply will be required for installation, if this is not available please advise us when you place your order.
A firm and level base is required and must be in place BEFORE installation can take place.
We suggest the following :-
a) solid concrete slab (minimum 100mm) on compacted hardcore
b) concrete slabs on compacted hardcore
c) timber decking
- Failure to provide this, will result in the installation being aborted and a re-visit charge will be required to be paid by the customer should another appointment have to be made.
- Failure to provide a cleared base with reasonable working space around the base will result in the installation being aborted and a re-visit charge will be required to be paid by the customer should another appointment have to be made.