Weight Category Rating
The Asgard Gladiator Plus 2 XXL Metal Shed is classed as a Weight Category 6.
XXL Metal Shed
At over 4 metres long this extra-large metal shed has a number of fantastic security features designed to keep your most valuable items stored safely out of view. This extra-large metal shed has a tough, (pick and drill resistant) with a secure 5 point locking system featuring internal deadbolts. The Gladiator also features reinforced doors and a full metal floor (which can be bolted to a concrete base using the supplied fixings). All of these features help to make the Gladiator Plus 2 a very large and exceptionally secure metal garden shed.
Other features of this metal shed include large double door access, for manoeuvring large items easily in and out of the shed. All Asgard sheds feature our unique ventilation system to maximise airflow inside the unit and minimise condensation.
We are so proud of our metal storage – every Asgard storage product is supplied with a free 10-year warranty as standard.
The Gladiator Plus2 secure shed has been tested and approved by Locksmiths, Police (Secured By Design) and Loss Prevention Certified (to level 1). Be assured of quality, and security.
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) - independently tested for security and strength.
- Secured by Design – the shed has been approved by the Police, because the shed has been designed to be highly secure.
- UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – tested by an independent expert.
(*Please note that the Wooden Flooring is an optional extra - please refer to the Accessories section)
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
Product Code: Glad4
7 x 14 Heavy Duty Garden Store
Extra large garden shed
- The Gladiator Plus 2 is rust-resistant, galvanised steel - full weatherproof finish.
- At 539kg in weight (that's over 85 stone) - the Gladiator P2 is the heaviest of our Metal Sheds.
- Police approved storage - Secured by Design storage
- LPCB - level 1 rated storage.
- Welded hinges - designed to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels - for strength and security.
- Reinforced doors - to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced lock - with deadbolts.
- Supplied with a 10-year warranty - UK made quality.
- A unique ventilation system - minimizes moisture in the unit.
- Robust 5 point metal shed locking system - with deadbolts.
- Metal lock shroud - steel plates for extra security.
- Pick resistant euro-cylinder lock - also drill resistant.
- Supplied with two keys - contact customer services for more.
- Large easy access reinforced double doors - walk into the unit.
- Integral metal base included - complete with fixings for bolting to your base.
- An optional wooden floor - protects the integral metal base.
- Thick, galvanised all-metal panel construction - covered by our 10-year warranty.
- Pre-drilled holes - for extra-strong shelves and our hook packs and eyelets for max storage.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- Self-assembly using the fully illustrated instructions.
- A full shed assembly service is available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- Maintenance-free garden storage - 10-year warranty.
- Free UK mainland delivery* - to most of the UK mainland.
- An electric mounting plate kit fitted as standard to add power to your unit - which gives you the option to have external power in your garden. (Note: A qualified electrician is required to install power unit and wiring - not supplied by Asgard).
- Asgard does not fit the electric sockets as part of the installation option.
- A professional, qualified electrician should be contacted when installing electrical equipment.
- The electrical sockets and wiring are not provided as part of this package.
- The sockets shown are for illustration only - available from Screwfix.com.
Note: The Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Note: That before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.