Weight Category Rating
The 5X11 CENTURION P1 METAL SHED - POLICE APPROVED is classed as a Weight Category 4.
Secure (and dry) Metal Shed
This secure metal garden shed is packed with a number of security features to provide the ultimate storage protection. This extra-large metal shed is fitted with the Asgard five-point locking system, featuring a pick (and drill) resistant euro-cylinder lock, backed by a tough steel plate. Inside the shed, you will find reinforced doors, welded hinges and heavy-duty panels all brought together by the integral full metal floor (which is supplied with bolts for fixing the shed to the ground).
Hidden in the reinforced roof you will find our unique shed ventilation system – allowing air to flow freely inside the shed keeping condensation down to a minimum – keeping your tools safe and dry.
This extra-large metal garden shed may look imposing, but thanks to the great choice of colours and you’ll be surprised at how well an Asgard shed blends into any background.
This heavy-duty shed is awash with accreditations, Police (Secured By Design), Locksmiths, and Loss Prevention Certified (to level 1).
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) - certified to level 1 by an independent assessor.
- Secured by Design – the shed has been approved and certified by the Police.
- UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – assembled and tested by an independent.
The Centurion Plus 1 is a large, multipurpose outdoor storage shed. UK designed and manufactured and supplied with a 10-year warranty with free delivery to most of the UK mainland*
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
(*Please note that the Wooden Flooring is an optional extra - please refer to the Accessories section)
5 x 11 Large Garden Shed - Features
Large, secure garden storage.
- The Centurion P1 is made from thick, galvanised steel - built for strength and security.
- At 334kg in weight (that's 52.8 stone) - the Centurion plus 1 is a commercial quality unit.
- Secured by Design - Police approved storage.
- LPCB accreditation - to level 1 security.
- Welded hinges - strong and secure.
- Reinforced panels - for strength and security.
- Reinforced doors - to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced lock - with deadbolts.
- Supplied with two keys - additional keys can be purchased.
- Supplied with a 10-Year Warranty - UK designed and manufactured quality.
- Robust 5 point locking system - with a pick and drill resistant lock - very secure.
- Deadbolt system - increased security.
- Steel-plated lock - beat the thieves.
- Featuring easy access reinforced double doors - ride in your ride on mower into the unit.
- Integral metal base included - complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- A wooden subfloor which protects the integral metal base available as an additional extra.
- The Centurion Plus 1 is pre-drilled to accept the Asgard extra strong shelves and hooks and eyelets.
- Self-assembly using the easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- Full assembly service available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- A choice of colours is available to suit any garden.
- Maintenance free - no annual repainting (unlike wooden sheds) - 10 Year Warranty.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*.
Please note: The Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Please note: That before installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.