Weight Category Rating
The 6X3 CARAVAN SITE STORAGE (S) is classed as a Weight Category 2.
Caravan Site Storage Box
To give your stored items the best security, this caravan store is fitted with our tough 3 point locking system, which has a pick resistant lock. This caravan site storage shed is a very secure and versatile unit, ideal for everyday use or as a long term out of season secure store.
Accessory packs are available including extra strong shelves and hooks to maximise your storage capability.
The Asgard Caravan box comes with a 10-Year Warranty as standard and requires very little maintenance, you won’t have to worry about rotting or repainting. Protect your equipment in an Asgard caravan site storage unit today.
More secure Asgard caravan equipment storage here
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
Product Code: Add1
Holiday home store (6ft x 3ft)
Caravan Site Storage – Features
Secure metal storage
- 6 x 3 metal storage unit - made from strong, galvanised (weatherproof) steel.
- 103kg in weight (16.2 stone) - this store is tough and suitable for everyday use.
- 10 year warranty - and British building expertise these are built to last.
- Integral ventilation system - helps to prevent condensation inside your shed.
- Our tough three-point locking system - offers unrivalled site security.
- A pick resistant lock - helps to prevent theft in or out of the holiday season.
Supplied with two keys - additional keys can be purchased.
- The lock is also drill resistant - for great security.
- Featuring large double door access - easy to wheel even heavy items in and out.
- Door handing can be changed by the user to suit your location - extra versatility!
- Integral rain guard keeps even the strongest wind and rain out - equipment is safe AND dry.
- Integral metal base included - complete with free fixings for bolting to your concrete base.
- A wooden subfloor is an optional extra - protect the built-in metal floor from scratches.
- Pre-drilled - ready to accept the Asgard extra strong shelves.
- Asgard extra strong hook packs - fit into pre-drilled holes.
- Self-assembly - using the easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- Full assembly service available - available at the checkout when placing your order.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- A choice of weatherproof colours available - to suit any environment.
- Maintenance-free - hassle-free ownership.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Asgard - 40 years designing and manufacturing.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
Before your installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio this should be 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base used must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Please note: The Internal components in this picture are optional extras and not included in the basic price.