Weight Category Rating
The Access Plus is classed as a Weight Category 2.
Storage and Security for your 29er
29-inch bikes are becoming commonplace amongst serious cyclists – the bigger wheels make light work of the most rugged terrain. But where can you store these extra-large bikes?? With the Access Plus bike shed being designed specifically for 29-inch wheel bikes you can now safely store your 29ers and have room to spare. With the ability to accommodate up to 4 bikes* the Access Plus eliminates the hassle and stress of cramming your bikes into a tiny storage space. The Access Plus features a twin locking system (disc padlocks required), and is fitted with an internal steel deadbolt locking bar on the doors as well as two external shrouded locking points.
You can further increase the storage capacity of the Access Plus, by adding Asgard bike shed accessory packs (hooks and shelves). The Access Plus is designed and made in the UK and is supplied with a free 10 Year Warranty. Free delivery to mainland UK is also available*.
Note: Please be aware that you may not be able to fit more than two shelves inside the unit if you plan on storing more than 4 bikes.
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
Product Code: Acc5
- Metal bike storage constructed from weatherproof steel - weatherproof construction.
- Over 19 stone in weight - strong and secure - Beats the competition!
- Engineered and made in Britain -10 Year Warranty as standard.
- Unique airflow ventilation system - helping to reduce condensation, keep bikes safe and dry.
- Shrouded, twin lock system (8.5 Heavy Security Rating) - see the lock demonstration.
- We recommend level 8 rated disc locks for use with the Access shed.
- Strengthened double door access with a top lid - see roof demo.
- Easy access, both getting things in and out - thanks to the large reinforced lift up lid.
- Integral metal base - with free fixings for securing to your concrete base (added security).
- A custom wooden subfloor is also available - protects the integral metal base from damage.
- Pre-drilled holes for our maintenance shelf packs - great for storing maintenance equipment.
- Hang your riding gear and backpacks on our hook packs.
- No exposed screws outside the unit.
- Easy, self-assembly - using the illustrated instructions.
- Asgard installation service is available - a great value service.
- Selection of colours to choose from - hard-wearing and rust-resistant.
- The Access Plus is maintenance-free - no rotting wood to replace.
- Free Mainland Delivery.
**The number of bikes you can store will vary depending on the Size and style of bike.
Before installation can take place - A level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2"" thick) before installation. The base for the shed must be solid, completely flat and secure.
The Internal components - The hooks and shelves pictured are not included in the basic unit price.